Decks add much more living space to your home and are often the setting of some of life’s best times with family and friends. Designing the right deck that fits your home, lifestyle, and budget can be very exciting. It can also be disappointing if you haven’t been presented with the many options that are available. We want your deck to be perfect for YOU… and it can be… with a custom designed deck from DNT Custom. We design every aspect of your deck from the ground up. This allows us to customize your deck based on your preferences and it shows you exactly how your deck is constructed, BEFORE it’s constructed.
A deck is an important part of any home. A deck is a large extended area of the house, usually made of wooden planks, to support weight. A deck makes the house more beautiful and is located outdoors. Custom decks made of wooden surfaces are excellent areas to entertain and enjoy during day and night.
- Porch Decks. If you’d like to step out of your front door onto a deck that winds its way around to the back door, you might be looking for a porch. These types of decks are best for rural homes, or houses with a lot of land around them.
- Barbecue Decks. Looking for a place where you can grill steaks without feeling trapped in the kitchen? Barbecue decks have become more popular with the recent grilling renaissance that’s swept through American suburbs like a warm front in June. Real wood decking, or some of the woodier-looking composite decking materials, are best for barbecue decks.
- Pool Decks. Well, maybe you don’t have a pool yet. But if you get a pool, well, you’ve pretty much got to build a deck around it, right? (Use this reasoning if your family resists your argument that decks add value and beauty to homes.) Pool decks should be easy on bare feet, so decking with a smooth, satiny surface is your best bet for these kinds of decks.
- Second-Story Decks. Where is it written that decks can only extend from the ground floor? Nowhere, that’s where! Second-story decks are great for parties, and if built right, can double as carports.
- Free-Standing Decks. As decks go, these are probably the easiest to build, since you don’t have to remove siding, attach the decking to your home, or otherwise risk damage to the house itself during construction.
Sunrooms come in various shapes and sizes and can be as simple as a greenhouse. They can be the perfect place for gardeners to enjoy their plants and watch them grow. You have to consider about heating and cooling if you are using sunroom as an extension of living space. It is possible to install heating and cooling systems during the extremely cold winter days and hottest summer days. There is also the option of installing three season sun rooms which are usable in warm climates. As far as those who live in moderate climates this is the best option as you find the temperature of the sunroom comfortable throughout the year.